Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July Obsession

So while I still enjoy the Kashi soft baked bars from time to time,
I haven't been gobbling them up like its my job anymore. I tend to do this though,
get totally obsessed with something and then I over use it (or eat it) and get sick of it.


Lately, I've been pounding back Fuze beverages like crazy.
Well just one a day but one EVERYDAY!
My favourite and pretty much the only kind I drink is
Banana Colada.... soooo yummy!
But the grocery store I go to doesn't carry the whole line- so in fairness I've only tried like 4 kinds


One non-food or beverage related product I've been crushing hard on is my new bag from
 Le Mode Accessories. It's swoon worthy. Especially for a mama like me.... look Ma no hands!


A Roaming  She Is Backpack....
I have the cognac colour but the dark green is pretty delicious too.
And it comes in handy when you are carrying a child and
about 50 million other things everywhere you go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...