Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Days of Pregnancy- 38 WEEKS!



So here we are, 38 weeks and 4 days along!
10 days left to go until D.D, which is kind of mind blowing but I have to admit that my body is ready for this babe to come out now. Sleep is becoming a tad difficult, I just can't seem to get comfortable and when I finally do, I have to get up to pee. I haven't had nearly the same amount of swelling as I did with Oliver at this point but there is still 10 (potential) days to go, or more.... but hopefully less? I have been faithfully drinking a few brews of Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea each day and administering my capsule of Evening Primrose each night in hopes of prepping my body for labour. This baby is still thrashing about in there and last night as Guy was holding my belly this wee one was kicking up a storm! Glad to feel the healthy movement but ouch, getting hoofed by a full term baby repeatedly is a little painful. Painting is complete, closet is in and I'm stocking up on supplies other than some minor re-organizing we are READY (well the house is anyway) for this baby to arrive! Can't wait to meet you little babe. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...