Friday, September 13, 2013

#1000thanks


At this stage in my life it seems that illness, disease and hardships are more prevalent
and real then ever before. Not just people I kind of know or friends of friends but my people, my family and friends. Life is short, life is precious and sometimes I forget to make the most of it.
Sometimes I forget to really enjoy it and count my blessings. So I'm going to start and make a real conscience effort to celebrate a little everyday. I'm starting a #1000thanks page but you can find the hash tag on instagram to see other IG'ers add gratitude, grace and thanks to their lives as well.

Here we go!


Yesterday Oliver told me he was going to teach Georgie how to talk poopy talk (it's an ongoing battle we have with him to stop talking about poop and referring to people and things as poopy, etc) so before I could get him in trouble he quickly took a new position and said he was going to teach Georgie to go on the potty instead. But not yet because she was still a baby and she would be afraid. Maybe when she is 20 he could teach her. *Twenty is the go to age for him whenever we talk about things he will do when he gets older. School, work, driving all happen when he is 20 and apparently the same rules apply to his sister!

so today I am thankful for this boy, how wickedly smart he is
and his plans to teach his sister how to go potty when she's 20!
#1000thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...